Here are the answers to frequently asked questions
What payment methods do you accept?
Why do I have to fill in forms at the salon?
Are skin products safe for use during pregnancy?
Is Intraceuticals tested on Animals?
What are the long term benefits from using Intraceuticals products?
What services do we offer?
Can you tell me about the Vitamin C in the Booster Vitamin C Serum?
Intraceuticals Vitamin C serum key ingredients are:
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate- a stabilised (salt) form of Vitamin C that protects against uv inducted sun damage. It retains efficacy for longer and resists oxidation.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside- a water soluble form of Vitamin C. A powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals, provides photo-protection, and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate- a fat soluble form of Vitamin C which inhibits melanin. It effectively converts into free Vitamin C in the skin and helps visibly improve skin tone, brightness and improves the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
Is Intraceuticals Vegan?
We are not a Vegan brand but we do have the following products that are suitable for Vegans:
- Rejuvenate Cleansing Gel
- Rejuvenate Gentle Cleanser
- Rejuvenate Daily Serum
- Opulence Daily Serum
- Opulence Moisture Brightening Cream
- Opulence Brightening Cleanser
- Clarity Sensitive Gel Cleanser
- Clarity Wand
- Antioxidant Booster Serum
- Vitamin A Booster Serum
- Vitamin C+3 Booster Serum
- Retouch Hyaluronic Base Serum
- Retouch Lines
- Retouch Eyes
- Retouch Lift
Do you ship internationally?
Intraceuticals is an Australian company based in over 56 countries and 3500 salons. There may be an agent near you that you can contact directly for products you require. Google https://intraceuticals.com for information regarding countries and salon locations.
How can I try your product?
What do your recommend for my skin type?
We want to sell Intraeuticals products, who do we speak to?
How to provide feedback
We would love to hear your comments, questions or concerns. Contact R&R Wellness at [email protected] to send us your feedback, so we can make your experience and others a fabulous R&R experience.
I have more questions, can I speak with someone?
Can you tell me about the vitamin A in the A serum?
Intraceuticals Vitamin A serum Key ingredients are:
- Retinyl Palmitae- This micro-encapsulated, release on demand technology helps reduce potential irritation and increases product stability. It is a less irritating form essential for collagen production.
- Green Tea- This traditional botanical antioxidant and calming agent which helps neutralise free radicals and protects against the visible signs of premature ageing.
Are Intraceutical products Organic?
We are not an Organic Brand.